Each case at our firm is personally managed by Bradley Hochberg, a dedicated attorney with more than 18 years of legal experience. Mr. Hochberg has represented more than 800 clients in family law matters. We represent clients in a wide range of family law matters, including:
- Divorce: We handle contested and uncontested divorce cases. Attorney Bradley Hochberg has the experience to handle all issues that may arise in your divorce, including property division, child custody and visitation, child support, spousal support (alimony) and domestic violence.
- Child custody and visitation: We are committed to protecting your parental rights. We handle custody and visitation disputes arising during or after a divorce, including child custody or visitation modifications and parental relocation disputes. We also assist unwed parents in paternity cases.
- Modifications: We handle child support modifications, child custody modifications, visitation modifications and spousal support modifications.
- Child support: Contact us regarding the establishment of child support, a child support modification or child support enforcement.
- Adoption: We assist clients with stepparent adoptions, relative adoptions and other adoption matters.
Domestic violence: We represent clients who are seeking or opposing a restraining order. We also handle domestic violence issues that arise during a divorce or after a divorce, and in other family law matters.
- Child Protective Services (CPS) cases: Has your child been removed from your home? Are you being investigated for allegations of abuse or neglect by CPS? We can help