Have you found that your relative is unable to properly care for their child. Do you wish to step in and legally take care of that child until the parents are able to. Then you need a guardianship. On the other hand, do you have a relative that is trying to take your child away. Then you need to fight their attempt at getting a guardianship. We have successfully obtained guardianships for our clients. If you need to obtain a guardianship do not hesitate to call us.