There are many reasons to modify your existing orders. The other parent might make more money or you have lost your job and cannot afford to pay the support you once paid. Maybe your child has gotten older, in a different school and their needs have changed since the last order was made. Or simply that the other parent is no longer able to properly parent your child. In any event, it may be time to go back to court and modify your orders. Given he legal factors involved, it can be harder to change an order than to get an original one. Because of this, you need to contact an attorney to go over your rights. We are very experienced in modifying orders. We have modified hundreds of orders.